Friday 19 November 2010

Scrappers Block....

Hello one and all, It is so nice to be back blogging and getting some comments from my friends about my new background and the scrapping that I have been doing....

Well as you all know I have had scrappers block for quite some time now, and it doesn't seem to matter where I am(Retreats @ Scrapbooking Premiere, Mackay and A Craft Affair on Anne, Magnetic Island) or what I am trying to produce....
I am still stuck with Scrappers Block!!!! GRRR.....

I have so many photos I want to scrap but nothing seems to inspire me!!!

So this morning while enjoying my morning coffee, Hetty had updated her blog so I was checking it out!!! OMG this girl is so clever and talented and I LOVE the way everything just looks perfect!!!

Hetty has some Extremely Talented Scrappers on her side bar and I came across this blog with this post....
Very Appropriate don't you think for me at the moment!!!

Anyways I just thought I would share some of things that I made on the weekend at A Craft Affair on Anne St Retreat (Townsville) on Magnetic Island. I was sick most of the weekend but I am happy that I got some of the classes completed even with no mojo!!!

This was our first Class on Saturday, Using MME Fine & Dandy - Tickled Pink PP!
I used pictures of my Best friend Wendy from boarding school days....
She came to visit me this year and it was so good to see her again!!!

I finally put a title on this LO that I did a few months ago....
We had a couple of challenges thrown at us....We had one hour to Create a DLO with a sketch from our OPRAH moment (Scrapbook Generation's Sketches for Scrapbooking Vol 1) And use the FREE Chipboard word(Beauty) on your LO!!!
These are my beautiful friends from the Gold Coast, Lisa K, Angie and Emma!!!
The next challenge was a pack and we had to only use the contents of the pack and 3 additional things. I used Cardstock as 1st, Tim Holtz Distress Inks as my 2nd and Chipboard Butterfly as my 3rd!!!

And finally this is the last project for the weekend....This is Leanne's Frame, I am still to finish mine!!! We used Tim Holtz products, Opals, Dimensional Pearls, And lots of other techniques!!! Can't wait to finish it!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shaz.. i hope you are feeling well today!! thanks for that link about the scrappers block.. we all have that at times.. i find doing a scraplift or sketch is a great way of getting a layout done.. or even being a part of a challenge.. even if i dont put it in the challenge i challenge myself... anywayss... so nice to see your layouts too.. i love the one of you and barry.. very nice.. i hope you have had some of this rain too.. it was getting a bit dry here again... take care.. love lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Shazzie, sorry to hear you've been sick you poor darling. Lovin' the layouts you've created! Your mojo must be on holidays with mine....partyin' somewhere o/s! Have you developed webbed feet? We certainly have!
    HIgs
    xxK

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see you back in blogland too... just like you I've had a huuuuuge scrappers block... so I've started making cards to get my whole mojo back... I really think it's working.. hehe... Hope to see more of your work soon! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. My beautiful friend I hope you have a wonderful christmas and a new year filled with JoyxxxLove chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin