Sunday 1 May 2011

Just a lil reminder....Pay It Forward

Just a lil reminder, today I am creating all of my handmade goodies to send off to you beautiful friends who have left me comments. It's not to late, simply leave me a comment on either this post or the previous post.

Here is what you have to do to receive a lil package from me....

Pay it forward for creative people: I promise to send something handmade to the first five people who leave a comment on this post specifying they would like to take part. They must in turn, promise to post this on their blog and send something they made to the people whom comment.

It must be sent sometime in 2011.

So would you like to get some handmade goodies??? Of course you would... So leave a message in the comments for me if you would like a parcel of goodies :)

Also a lil sneak peak of a twinchie that I created for Kerri's swap

Of course it had to have butterflies on it....Can't wait to see the rest of the Twinchies that all these wonderful creative girls have created.

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

2 comments:

  1. sounds great - love the twinchie too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! You are so creative!



    www.cassylately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin